Our district is currently in Phase 1b for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
CSHD Vaccine Distribution Status News Release (01-18-21): https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/content/uploads/sites/80/2021/01/CSHD-Moves-to-Phase-1b.edit_.1.18.21-1.pdf
If you are aged 65+, please complete this survey (https://redcap.vdh.virginia.gov/redcap/surveys/?s=WPLHWFN4DJ)
While you are waiting for your turn to get the COVID-19 vaccine, here is what you can do:
- Take this brief quiz to find out which vaccination phase you are eligible to receive the vaccine in: https://vdh.jebbit.com/amkwk6m1?L=Owned+Web&JC=Vaccine
- Please use this interactive map to find out which COVID-19 vaccine phase your Health District is in: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine/phase-by-health-district/. We do not have an exact timeline yet of when Virginia will move to the next phase.
- For general questions regarding COVID-19 or COVID-19 vaccines, please email email@example.com
- For employer/organization requests to obtain COVID-19 vaccine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the Central Shenandoah Health District COVID-19 Newsletter (https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/Fn1elsr?source_id=8ab983e5-234e-488b-acb6-d3f077213357&source_type=em&c=O1yxtJzMfxeTC5hA6me7hL9SY-xn7v6ogvZiZOaUZfpqQPEuSRsDTw)
- Follow the Central Shenandoah Health District (CSHD) on Facebook
- Keep an eye on the VDH website and visit VDH’s FAQs (www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-faq/ ) to stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccine information